CAS BACnet Explorer is the perfect utility for testing, debugging and discovering BACnet? networks and devices.
- Exploring – Automatically discover all the BACnet devices, objects, and their properties on your network. The objects and devices are arranged in an easy to use tree format with braches for each network, object, and device.
- Testing – The CAS BACnet Explorer allows you to write to the BACnet? points, turn lights on or off, generate alarms, ACK alarms, ect
- Debugging – With the report function you can document the current state of your BACnet? network, and use the information in your documentation. Never again ask yourself if a BACnet? device is on your network, and what value does it have.
- Monitoring – A monitoring table can be set up to check the present value or any other property of a BACnet? object, easily with a single glance.
- Supports: BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MS/TP up to 76k.
- Creates easy to read reports in HTML/XML suitable for documentation.
- Ability to read/write any property of a BACnet Object.
- Browse on BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet 802.3 and BACnet MSTP simultaneously
- Tested with 100s of 3rd party BACnet devices.
- Simple enough to be used by a someone without any BACnet protocol knowledge.
- Supports selection of BACnet network device on PC with more than one network card.
- and more…