MSN Messenger Monitor Sniffer is network utility software designed to monitor, record and capture MSN Messenger conversations on all computers in a network. It is able to record all conversations automatically and export all intercepted messages to HTML files for later processing and analyzing. It is very easy to make it to work, and it will monitor all conversations in your local area network without the use of client software installed on the remote computer.
- Capture and sniff MSN Messenger conversations from remote computer on the network.
- Record or MSN Messenger chat conversations.
- Export all intercepted messages to HTML files.
- Automatically send the chat logs to your e-mail for remote viewing.
- Password and hot key protection.
- Run in stealth mode.
- Start capturing on the program startup.
- User safe, easy, and powerful.
Minimal system configuration:
- Operating System: Windows XP, 2000,2003 or Windows NT
- Network Adapter: Network card.
- 64 MB of RAM available