Arctor is an easy-to-use and powerful file based backup solution, offering fast, reliable backup and version management. It can quickly and easily restore your files in the event of accidental loss or hardware failures.
Using Arctor, you are able to set up regular, on-the-fly, unattended, automatic backups to make sure your files are kept safe to protect yourself against data loss due to damaged equipment, software upgrades, viruses, user mistakes, hackers and theft.
Features of Arctor File Repository
- Using Arctor’s Smart Backup Technology, previous versions of your files or deleted files are available at your fingertips.
- Arctor does not use a proprietary archive file format. Archived files can be accessed with the same tools you usually use.
- You can choose any backup path to any directly writable disk.
- The restore wizard lets you restore files or directories to any previous date.
- Powerful purge options give you control about how long previous versions are kept.
- Arctor offers the advantages of both full and incremental backups.
- Arctor backup solutions are scalable from small-sized single-user installations to enterprise-wide networked installations.
- Arctor optionally compresses archived files (.zip file format).
New in this Version:
- Windows Vista/2008 compatibility improvements, improved GUI and multi-user support