Data recovery software could be a very essential tool if you ever
experienced or imagined losing such important e-data as legal documents,
financial reports, databases, addresses or family photographs. Being
accidentally or maliciously deleted, these files could be gone forever!
Back2Life Data Recovery Software is a fast and really easy
way to recover files emptied from the Recycle Bin, deleted by
application programs or via a command prompt, uninstalled, removed with
directories, lost due to hardware or software failures, power failures,
virus attacks, system restore or drive reformat.
Back2Life works under all Windows family operating
systems and supports undelete and data recovery tasks on hard drives,
removable disks, CD-R and CD-RW, USB devices, MP3 players, cell phones
and digital media – it can even recover pictures right from the digital
camera. To get a better understanding of the product, you can download a
free evaluation version. Actually, it is faster to download and try it
yourself than to finish reading this page!
- Runs under operating Systems: Windows ®
95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista and up
- Supports data recovery from:
- Local IDE / ATA / SCSI hard disk drives
- Removable drives: Floppy, CD-R, CD-RW, Zip, Syquest,
- Digital media: USB-Stick, USB Flash, Memory Card, Flash
Media, Compact Flash, Smart Media etc.
- Supported File Systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5,
- Correctly undeletes files deleted on FAT volumes under Win
- Fast and Deep scan modes, Standard and Smart recovery
- Recovers files from damaged or reformatted partitions
- Fast scanning engine
- Supports localized filenames
- Easy to use, intuitive Explorer style interface
- Display of detailed properties of disks, files and folders
- File HEX preview
- Can be installed to a floppy or USB flash drive