Bvckup is a handy tool that allows you to backup your system as it is. Make axact copies of your system and continuously keep them is sync.
- Real-time, periodic or manual backups :Continuously monitor folders for changes and update their backup copies immediately after the originals are modified. Or run backups at fixed time intervals.
- Optional delta file copying :Reduce the amount of data being transferred by copying modified parts of the files only. This speeds up the backup, in many cases – dramatically.
- Precise file replication :Copy not only file contents, but also its attributes, timestamps, NTFS security and ownership information.
- Intelligent error handling: Rest assured that an issue with a specific file will not preclude the rest of the backup from completing. The program differentiates between file-specific and global errors and handles them differently.
- Small is beautiful: Minimize the run-time bloat. The program is small, light and closely integrated with an operating system.
- Powerful and intuitive file filtering: Specify an exact set of files to be backed up using simple and flexible folder and file filtering system.
- Streamlined and uncluttered user interface: The program is designed around the simplicity of a day to day use. Clear status indication, concise error reporting and a one-click access to detailed status information when you need it.
- NAS and HDD friendly: Eliminate unnecessary spin-ups of idle hard drives by not touching the destination when there are no local changes.
- Software updates :Keep your copy of the program updated to the latest version with automatic or manual software updates.
- Light on requirements: Run the program under regular user accounts as it installs no drivers or services, requires no reboots and, with an exception of shadow copying, needs no administrative privileges.