CrushSync is software that lets you backup files to a remote location, or locally on your existing network or hard drives. It does this intelligently by synchronizing files based on when they were last modified. You can setup automatic schedules so it will run unattended and take care of keeping your files up to date.
Features of CrushSync
· CrushSync uses multiple threads to perform synchronizations. This provides great benefits in speed especially when working over a slow network connection.
Merged, Two Way, or Copy:
· Different types of synchronizations for different tasks. Sometimes you may want to just copy the files, sometimes you may want the Two Way automatic synchronization. The Two Way method handles local or remote file / folder deletions. Copy synchronizations is a "replace" synchronization. Everything on the destination will be replaced with the source files. Anything on the destinations that is not on the source, will be deleted.
· Not sure what might have changed? The preview options shows you the actions CrushSync will take when the synchronization is run. It will show you the files and folders that changed along with the action its going to take on those items. It helps give you more control over the process.
· Configure multiple schedules to automatically run your synchronization when you want to. You can run it by the minute, hour, day, week, or month with specific controls on each.
· Not sure what schedules you have configured and when they will be running next? The schedule summary lists all of your upcoming synchronizations.
Remote Folder Browser:
· No need to guess the path on a remote server! Easily browse the folders, and know for sure CrushSync understands the folder you want.