When you set up RAS, VPN or Dial-up Networking connection, the operating system will give you the option to store the password. Although the password is constantly stored in your computer, the operating system doesn’t allow you to watch it. What happens when these passwords get forgotten or lost?
Dialup Password Recovery provides an easy solution to this problem. The program displays (recovers) logins and passwords for LAN, Internet and network access (including modem connections, ISDN lines, virtual private networks), and works with Windows 7, Vista, 2008, XP, 2003, NT, 2000, 98. Try it now for an instant password recovery. Full install/uninstall support.
- Support multiple methods of network connection: Remote Access Service (RAS), Virtual Private Networking (VPN), Dial-up Networking connection.
- The passwords can be recovered even when you have deleted all IE history files.
- All passwords are recovered instantly, regardless of the length of passwords.
- Recover passwords to all accounts.
- Compatible with Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003.
- User-friendly interface. It is quite easy to use.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- FREE technical support.
- FREE update.
Windows 7/Vista/2008/XP/2003, 2000/Me (32-bit and 64-bit supported). Less than 2 Mb free space on your hard drive.