EzBackup is designed to do drive to drive backup. It will provide you with an exact duplicate of your drive on another drive. You can use any external USB, FireWire or eSATA drive or even a second internal IDE or SATA drive as your backup drive. Just make sure your backup drive is as large as (or larger than) your source drive.
EzBackup makes it easy to automate your regular backups. First, EzBackup will help you transfer an exact image copy of your hard drive to your backup drive. This image backup will contain your operating system and all your programs plus your data files.
Next, you’ll decide which files you want EzBackup to backup on a regular basis and when and how often you want these backups to take place. You can even set EzBackup to backup whenever a particular event takes place, such as every time you attach your backup drive or (if your drive has an action or backup button) every time you push the button.
Once you set it, you can just forget it. EzBackup will run your backups automatically in the background while you work or when you’re away. If you inadvertently delete a file or even an entire folder, you can restore it instantly. If you corrupt your operating system or lose your entire drive due to a disk crash, the image backup EzBackup created for you will have everything you need to quickly restore or replace what’s been lost. No need to start madly searching for application CDs or to search the internet for the latest updates and patches for your programs and hardware. You’ll be back up and running again in no time!
- Schedule backups with a point and click.
- Once you set it, backups run automatically.
- Unlimited schedules up to 8 automatic backups a day.
- Backup manually as often as you like.
- Restore a file or folder instantly.
- Restore, replace or duplicate your entire boot drive
- quickly and easily.
- Overwrite old backups or save multiple backups
- with dated restore points.
- Verify your backups any time – Just take a look.
- Backup or restore at 1 GB per minute.
- Compatible with all external and internal drives:
- USB, Firewire, IDE, SATA, eSATA–take your pick.
- Windows 2000/ XP / 2003/ Vista /Win7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)