FAT partition data recovery software recovers deleted, lost data from
accidentally corrupted, formatted FAT16, FAT32 file partitioned hard
disk drives. Data retrieval software supports recovery of deleted files
from all major hard disk standards including IDE, EIDE, SCSI, ATA and
Recovery of data lost due to:
- Accidental file deletion
- Emptied recycle bin
- Formatted or repartitioned logical drive
- Unexpected system shutdown
- Software/hardware malfunctioning
- Deleted using Shift+Del keys
- Software is fully automatic utility tool that recovers data from hard disk drive partitioned on FAT file system.
- Software scans non removable hard disk drive including (IDE, ATA, SCSI and EIDE) or other similar drives.
- User friendly GUI interface supported software provides fastest turn around time.
- File recovery tool restores file and directories with long file name.
- Data retrieval software retrieves and display logical and physical drive information.
- Software is non destructive utility helpful in computer forensics.
- Software is easy to use without any technical skills to operate it.