Handy Backup is an easy-to-use backup program designed for an automatic
backup and restoration of your critical data virtually to any type of
storage media including CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD DVD devices, flash drives and
remote FTP/SFTP servers.
You can use Handy Backup to make a reserve copy of any valuable data on
Handy Backup carries the certified for Vista
logo which confirms that the program is fully compatible with the most
advanced and powerful operating system on the market – Windows Vista!
In order to be awarded the logo Handy Backup had to undergo multiple
enhancements regarding reliability, security and compatibility with
premium features of the OS. Now all users can be sure that the software
delivers superior user experience when used with Windows Vista and
Windows Vista-certified hardware!
- Image backup – snapshot of entire hard drive contents including all programs and data files
- Hot database backup through ODBC protocol
- Backup of Lotus Notes/Domino databases
- MS Exchange Server Backup
- Client-server network backup – centralized workstation backup managed by one enterprise backup server
- Backup of email directly from the server.
- Support for backup to CD-R/CD-RW, backup to DVD/Blu-ray/HD DVD media; remote FTP backup, secure SFTP backup; local and network drives; ZIP, JAZ, MO; flash drives; HDD and floppy disks, USB drive
- Registry Backup
- Data Restore
- ICQ Backup plugin
- 128-bit encryption support
- E-mail notification about operation results
- The new 6.4 version of Handy Backup proudly carries Microsoft's "Compatible with Windows 7" certification logo. Also, there are improvements to Outlook Backup and MSSQL Backup plug-ins and multiple enhancements to the user interface.