A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk. Create a ‘Virtual’ drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives. Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simple right click.
Backup & Restore Features:
- File Backup:
- Create a single backup file of one or more folders on your hard disk
- Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
- Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
- Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
- Multiple compression levels.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
- Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
- Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
- Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
- Restore specific files or the entire backup.
- Restore to any location.
- Disk Imaging:
- Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
- Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
- Restore a partition to a different type. e.g. a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
- Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
- Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).
- Disk image can be created whilst Windows is in use. A special driver ensures that the disk image represents an exact point in time and will not be affected by disk access that may occur during the backup process.
- Verify images. Images (Backup files) can be separately verified or automatically verified before restore.
- System files such as ‘pagefile.sys’ and ‘hiberfil.sys’ are not included in the image. This reduces the final backup file size.
- Three compression levels can be selected to optimize between file size and speed.
- Password protect images to prevent unauthorized access.
- AES 256 bit encryption for ultimate security.
- Set image filenames automatically.