NTFS partition data recovery software recovers lost or deleted data
from hard disk drive partitioned on NTFS file system. Software
retrieves files and folders lost due to accidental deletion, computer
virus, software malfunctioning, system crash, power failure, human
error, unexpected system shutdown and other common data loss reasons.
Recovery of data lost due to:
- Emptied recycle bin
- Deleted using (Shift+Del) keys
- Virus infected drive
- Power spikes
- Software failure
- Logically corrupted hard disk drive
- Formatted hard disk drive
- Software examines inaccessible hard drive and gets back lost file.
- The powerful recovery tool preview lost files and folders before actual recovery.
- Software support data recovery on all major Desktop, Laptop or Notebook PCs.
- Software support long file name and folders recovery.
- Non destructive and read only software support all major Hard disks including IDE, ATA, SCSI, EIDE or other similar drives.
- Software retrieves compressed or encrypted files.
- Software provides comprehensive data recovery solution which makes the recovery process fast and easy.
- With best graphical user interface, software provides step-by-step data recovery help.
- Economical and cost effective utility does not require any technical skills to operate it.