DFIncBackup is a personal backup program designed for incremental backup of files directly to zip archives. With it, you don't have to backup all your files over and over, instead, you can backup only new ones or ones that have changed since last backup. You never lose or overwrite valuable files - all their versions will be saved into zip archives.
Features of DFIncBackup Standard
· Incremental and differential backup of files. It saves only changed files and therefore makes archive size smaller.
· It can backup to: removable drives, hard disk, network.
· Supports different media types: Flash disk, External USB hard drive, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, etc.
· Internal CD/DVD burner (no external software need)
· Uses fully compatible ZIP files format (zip64) for archives. You can extract files using any ZIP program, for example WINZIP. (Note: Std edition has 15GB size limitation for zip archives.)
· Strong encryption - AES 256-bit
· Internal ZIP archives viewer: open, view, extract files.
· Internal ZIP archives browser: show all files of project (including files from previous archives), open, view, extract files.
· Splits large backup archives into several smaller volumes, allowing saving to removable disks.
· Quickly add files to project by using Wizard and templates.
· One project can include several folders from different hard disk volumes.
· Intelligent backup folders management: limitation by archive size, or free space on volume, allows automatic swap to next volume of hard disk.
· Supports several backup folders on different hard disk volumes.
· Easy archives management: restore by removable media or local copy; view archive content, remove local archive copy, etc..
· Support edit & create templates for backup applications and data.
· Flexible tuning of archiving folders: "All" or "Selected file types", exclude file types, criteria for select changed files (by date, by size, by content), include/exclude hidden files, disable/enable archive open files.
· Subfolders tuning such as root folders.
· UNC paths support for backup network folders.