Raise Data Recovery for XFS product is specially designed for lost and deleted files recovery from XFS-formatted storages, created with desktop, server and embedded Linux OS. This includes all major desktop and server Linux distributions as well as network attached storages.
Software supports hard disks, removable storages, disk images, virtual disks of virtual machines, created with virtualization software of major vendors. The software mostly targets individual disks or disk volumes, however it supports software and hardware RAID recovery with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder as well.
The product can recognize and browse all the file systems, supported by UFS Explorer Standard Recovery however file access and recovery is available for XFS file system only.
- Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. Raise Data Recovery works with Windows 7.
- Recognized file systems: FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
- Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
- RAID recovery: only supported with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder.
- Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete) even with real file names, damaged file systems reconstruction.
- Localization: Raise Data Recovery identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
- Additional features: Save/restore scan results.
The product targets:
- Self-service lost data recovery from XFS formatted storages;
- If used with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder – data recovery from muli-disk XFS NAS (such as Buffula TeraStation, Iomega StorCenter etc.) or even complex RAID system after controller or disk failure, file system damage etc.
- Replacement to Runtime Software products for data recovery from XFS file system on Runtime Software Virtual Image files if used with RAID Access Plugin – VIM Import.