The RAR Recovery Toolbox tool recovers data from damaged RAR archives. The RAR repair program scans the archive, defines the data structure and tries to recover as much information as it can from the damaged file. Using several different recovery algorithms, the RAR file repair tool minimizes data loss and tries to recover the maximum possible amount of information. The RAR file repair tool also checks the data for consistency to enhance the quality of data recovery. After the RAR recover program finishes the recovery session, it shows a full recovery report.
An intuitive and convenient user interface makes the work with the RAR repair program easy and comfortable even for a beginner. The process of RAR recovery consists of several steps performed in separate windows, so the rar recovery process becomes even more convenient.
During data rar recovery the RAR repair program doesn’t modify the damaged RAR archive; it just recovers files from the archive and saves it to the hard disk. The folder structure remains the same a damaged RAR archive, file and folder names aren’t changed too. Software don’t fix RAR file over old archive file.
- Recover rar encrypted files
- Recovering data from password-protected RAR archives (repair .rar files protected by password)
- Recover RAR files from damaged storage devices (floppy disks, CDs, Zip-Drives, etc.)
- Working with damaged RAR archives in a local network (repair .rar files over intranet)
- Using several independent algorithms to maximize the amount of recovered information from damaged rar files