WebsitePacker is a very strong and simple offline
web browser. You can use it to download a website from the Internet to
a local directory and browse the site at any time. WebsitePacker also
can create a single HTML Help (.chm) file that contains the downloaded
- Very fast, reliable and easy to use.
- Downloads multiple files simultaneously.
- Saves unfinished download task and resumes it later.
- Only downloads new or changed files for fast updating.
- Uses filters to give user full control on which files should be downloaded and which should be skipped.
- Supports proxy servers.
- Downloaded files can be easily relocated because all paths are stored in relative form.
- Creates a single HTML Help (chm) file from the downloaded files.