Do you still label your CDs and DVDs with handwritten scribbles? It doesn’t look good but creating good-looking labels is such a drag – first you have to figure out a complicated program, then you have to spend half an hour “designing” something that looks halfway decent.
Enter Ashampoo Cover Studio, the new disc label designer for everyone. It guides you step by step and will have you producing great-looking discs, booklets, covers and cases in no time. Just follow the directions, choose the look you like and print.
Ashampoo Cover Studio also supports modern direct-to-disc printers that eliminate the hassle and fuss of applying labels to your discs.
The new Ashampoo Cover Studio comes with a stack of professional themes and it can import track and data lists directly from the disc you want to label. For fast results you can use point-and-click design – or you can use your own graphics and do everything your own way.
If you’ve ever struggled with label design software you’ll be amazed at how easy it can be. Just enter a title and any other data and then select one of the pre-designed themes. Your data is entered in the theme automatically and you’re ready to print.
- Point-and-click label design
- Ready-to-use themes – just enter your title data
- Import track data from your disc
- Design and create:
- Disc labels
- Covers for jewel cases, slim cases, DVD and Blu-ray cases
- Add your own backgrounds, text objects, images and data tables
- Fast alignment and editing tools for images and text
New and improved features
- LightScribe support
- Copy CDs and covers with direct scan
- Create your own templates
- Once-only printer calibration
- New editor with new features and objects