AutoPlay Menu Builder is one
of the best tools for creating an automatic playing menu to launch
your cd or dvd. No programming experience is necessary! Just click
and drag your mouse a few times, and like magic you can build a
menu which will pop up when your disc is inserted into the drive.
From the menu you can launch applications, open documents, play
movies, and do much, much more. This is the simple, elegant solution
to your disc creation needs.
- Just thinking, no programming.
- Rapid development environment to create
autoplay menus quickly.
- Powerful WYSIWYG designer, easy to use without
- Easy testing without burning on disc.
- Protect menus from being modified by others
- Create projects from templates, and create
- Support multi-page window, shaped window and
full screen window.
- Cool splash screen with shaped, fade in, fade
out and animated effects.
- Internal slide show support with a large set
- Many kinds of actions such as launching application,
open document, etc.
- Many cool controls.
- Embed Flash Player, Internet Explorer and Windows
Media Player in menus.
- Standard or customized tool tip while moving
cursor over controls.
- Text and graphic comments while moving cursor
- Support MP3/MP2/MP1/OGG/WAV/MID/RMI/XM/IT/MOD/S3M
files for background music.
- Support BMP/PNG/JPG/GIF/PCX/WMF/EMF/ICO images.
- Create stand-alone executable files.
- Customize disc icon and mouse cursors.
- Install specified fonts before loading a menu.
- Operation System: Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2003/2008
- Hard Disk: 16 MB for installation
- Processor: Intel Pentium 166 MHz or above
- Memory: 32 MB RAM or above