User-friendly verification tool comparing the contents of a CD or DVD with the master offering: Yes, this product originally was designed for CDs and was released long before there were any DVDs. Same tool, now supports CDs, DVDs and even Blu-Ray discs.
- High speed verification
- Single Drive capability
- Printed reports for QA.
Checks completely in less than five minutes per disc, reading the entire disc as fast as the drive can provide the data. This means a 40x drive will be used at 40x. Other techniques require a lengthy process, up to 10 times longer.
- Calculates a 32-character signature for the disc.
- Signature represents a mathematical calculation of every byte on the disc, including:
- Volume label
- Directory structure
- File contents
- Signature can then be saved or compared against other signatures
- Changing any single byte on the disc, anywhere, will result in a different signature
- Signature mismatches are visually and audibly indicated