CD Rip Master features a powerful audio tool. It not only can rip CD tracks from CD to MP3, RAW, WAV, and OGG, but also can convert audio files from one format to another, and backup your favorite audio and data CDs. Easy to use interface and powerful function, making CD Rip Master the perfect audio CD ripper software for users of any experience level!
With CD Rip Master You Can:
- Rip CD tracks from various audio formats, including MP3, RAW, WAV, and OGG
- Add detailed information to your output audio file
- Load CD information from your CD automatically
- Convert between all popular audio formats
- Burn both audio CD and data CD
- Erase rewritable disc
- Have excellent output quality
- Fast digital audio extraction speed
CD Rip Master is a powerful audio tool which has various functions.
It can rip CD tracks from CD to MP3, RAW, WAV, and OGG; convert audio files from one format to another; burn audio CD from MP3, WAV and WMA files; and burn audio file to data CD.
At this part, we will introduce , how to rip CD and how to burn audio CD as an example.
Use Manual of Ripping CD:
1. Insert a CD.
2. Start the program.
The default location is start -> programs -> CD
Rip Master -> rip audio track tab.
3. Select CD driver, the audio data will be automatically
4. Right click mouse to manage files.
Refresh — Reload the audio data on the inserted
Select All — Select all the tracks.
Select None — Select none the tracks.
Play — Play the selected track.
Eject — Open current CD driver.
Load — Close current CD driver.
Rip — Rip selected tracks.
5. Tick the tracks you want to rip.
6. Add or change the information of artist, album,
genre and year, or click "Get CD-Text" to load those
7. Select output format in its drop list.
8. Press "Rip" button to rip the selected tracks.
|Download CD Rip
|Download CD Rip Master