Daemon-Tools is an advanced application for multiprotection emulation. It is further development of Generic Safedisc emulator and incorporates all its features. This program allows running Backup Copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom or Laserlock protected games. Also included is a Virtual DVDROM drive (V386 STEALTH DVDROM) enabling you to use your CD images as if they were already burned to CD! DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced Evaluation
Enables you to evaluate full Advanced software functionality. Use variety of tools to work with image files, emulate up to 32 virtual SCSI drives and 2 virtual IDE devices and much more with advanced product possibilities. You can also burn disc images to all types of media: CD/DVD/HD DVD or Blu-ray. All you need working with images is in one application.
DAEMON Tools Pro Standard Evaluation
Professional but not Advanced product that offers essential tools for emulation and image making. Create your disc images using preset profiles, protect them, manage image collections, emulate up to 16 virtual SCSI drives, compress data, split image files, protect your image information, burn to CD/DVD, emulate not only CD/DVD but also HD DVD and Blu-ray drives.
DAEMON Tools Lite
An advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools enables you to convert your physical CD/DVD discs into "virtual discs" so called "images". It also emulated up to 4 virtual CD/DVD drives, so you can mount (insert) and unmount (eject) images.
– Full Windows 7 support;
– Windows Sidebar gadget for easy accessing of general DAEMON Tools Lite features;
– DAEMON Tools Lite Panel was removed;
– GUI redesign and improvement;
– No need in “Run as Administrator” option for the first DAEMON Tools Lite start;
– Revised License pages in Setup;
– Languages updates.
– Problem with image mounting from RAID volumes larger than 2 Tb;
– Some issues with opening image file on mounting;
– Showing Wait Dialog in command line mode;
– Inability to mount *.mdf image without *.mds file;
– Problem with SPTD installation from DAEMON Tools Lite setup in silent mode;
– Some minor bugs.