FoxScribe is a premium CD/DVD burning software designed for Windows. This program fulfills perfectly your needs to do backups and create/read ISO files.Forget about bloated suites with functions you never need nor use! This is a fully featured utility which helps you burn discs simply, efficiently and at high quality without overwhelming you with tons of useless options that would only confuse you or slow you down. Usually when you want to burn a disc there’s no time to linger, you want it done fast and accurate! That is what makes FoxScribe a great tool.
FoxScribe employs a very stable burner engine, complete features in terms of disc burning, easy to select options, classic but well known GUI.
All the tasks you want to carry out will be easy to achieve due to an easy-to-use software interface, very well organized and very pleasant as well.The program is released under GPL version 3.
- Offers support for creating custom data;
- Manipulates rewritable and multisession discs;
- Creates audio and mixed-mode projects;
- Records disc images;
- Creates disc copies;
- Save (and encode) audio and data tracks to files;
- Opens and edits previously saved projects;
- Records to dual-layer DVDs;
- Creates direct disc copies, on the fly or through a temporary disc image;
- Integrates Explorer;
- Erases rewritable discs using several methods;
- Records disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE);
- Reads and saves audio and also data tracks to files (wma, wav, mp3 and .iso);
- Performs scanning for errors of specified tracks;
- Offers very detailed disc info;
- Offers multi-language support;
- Scans the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and saves information regarding their capabilities;