Ideal DVD Copy is a simple and great DVD Copy Software. It can help you copy any protected DVDs to blank DVD or computer hard drive with ease. It also can burn DVD from hard drive to blank DVD. With Ideal DVD Copy in hand, you may appreciate your favorite DVDs on computer or home DVD players without the risk of damage or scratches to the original DVD.
Ideal DVD Copy software’s downloading and installation process is as easy as the working of the program. The appearance of the launch screen is amazing and it has a quite interesting shape. The light blue shades of the program give a soothing feeling to the eyes of the user. It has a much of a simpler functioning for performing the copying task.
- True 1:1 DVD Copy without losing any quality – Copy entire DVD to 4.7GB disc or 8.5 GB dual layer disc with 1:1 mode. The copied DVD is completely the same as the original DVD you bought.
- Copy DVD-9 movie to a 4.7GB disc – Shrink DVD-9 movie to fit on a 4.7GB disc in near perfect quality. Save your money to purchase expensive dual layer discs.
- Copy main movie only – Remove menus, trailers, unwanted audios and subtitles.
- Copy episodic DVD and TV Show – You may choose any or multiple episodes you wanted from a TV Show DVD or episodic DVD to copy with "Selected episodes" copy mode.
- Copy DVD-9 movie to two 4.7GB discs – Split a DVD-9 movie to two 4.7GB discs without losing any quality. Save your expensive dual layer discs and keep the original DVD quality.
- Copy DVD movie to hard disk – Enjoy it from hard disk without original DVD. Or burn it to blank DVD disc later.
- Remove all copy restrictions of DVD – Automatically make region free, remove UOPs and all DVD copy protections (CSS, Sony ARccOS, PuppetLock, etc.). Constantly updating program to overcome any new copy protections.
- Fast copying speed – Copy a DVD within 20-40 minutes, depending on your system performance.
- Very easy to use – Simple user interface, backup your DVD just by one click.
- High Compatibility – Support almost all DVD Writers and blank discs (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL). The copied DVD can be played back on home and computer DVD players.