Organizes, manages and controls all of your private and business IM communications.
Bopup Communication Server is a secure messaging suite designed to provide efficient and private communication over networks of any size. The server meets most of the critical business needs, such as centralized management, the Active Directory (LDAP) support, message and file transfer logging. It can be easily deployed over the business infrastructure to unite the entire company’s offices and other locations into one internal IM workspace with control over messaging groups, user permissions to view others and send messages and documents, message and transfer archives with printing support.
Since the server stores and delivers offline messages and files, users never lose information they are supposed to receive. Messaging is encrypted with strong algorithms so personal and group conversations are safe and secure even if data is sent via the Internet. Users can send messages with formatted text, links and graphic emoticons (smileys), organize their personal Contact Lists, access their contacts from any workplace and see who is online and available for communication. The client software can be configured on the server to run in the Confirmation Mode, which means that the client pops up every time a new message is received and keeps the window on top until the user confirms the message.
To crown it all, Bopup Communication Server is fast to deploy and easy to use. It has a great and flexible user interface and comes with a built-in messaging system for scheduled and planned user notifications including the File Distribution system that offers a managed distributing documents to users. Client instant messengers can be easily installed and distributed via Group Policies with the support of pre-installed settings.
Key features overview:
- All transmitted messages and files are encrypted with strong encryption algorithms based on the Diffie-Hellman key exchange and CAST-128 algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate and business IM safe and secure.
- The server supports various modes to authenticate and authorize connected users. Choose the best way for your corporate and business infrastructure from the available authentication modes: Simple, Windows Authentication (SSPI) and Private login/password.
- The centralized management of user groups makes it possible to organize a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions set for each user.
- Online statuses allow users to see the current status of each user in their Contact List, i.e. Online, Away, Offline/Not available and control their own status.
- Users can organize personal Contact Lists and access them from any workplace and location. Users are informed if there are new contacts available on the IM server and if they can be added to their Contact Lists.
- Enable message exchange and file transfer even if some users are currently not available. Offline messages and files are automatically delivered by the IM server to the recipient when the latter goes online. Send urgent messages for high-priority tasks and notifications.
- Easy, managed and secure distributing files and directories to client workstations. Important documents can be assigned and delivered to users from the server in a fully automated mode with a set of advanced flags.
- The client software fully supports the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and the Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. Users can communicate even if they are connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or have open logon sessions on the same computer simultaneously.
- Send notifications and urgent messages and keep users updated on any events and information. These messages are automatically delivered by the server at the scheduled time at the specified intervals.