Bopup Messenger is a secure instant messenger designed to communicate over LAN and enterprise-size networks. This clear, easy to use and light-weight IM client offers a set of corporate features and answers most of the business needs you may have.
With this messenger, you can easily connect users from all other offices and locations to one IM workspace and exchange files, urgent and extended messages with links, font and color formatting and emoticons, and can receive assigned files and directories from the IM server. Organize your personal contact list that is accessible to you from any workplace and see who is online and available to communicate among your contacts.
Messaging and File Transfer are encrypted with strong algorithms so that personal and group conversations are safe and secure even if you send messages and files via the Internet. You will never lose any information you exchange because offline data are stored and automatically delivered by the server when the recipient goes online.
No user experience and skills are needed to use the program. The smart and comfortable user interface with advanced usability options and popup notifications allows you to join the IM network in a few mouse clicks. The messenger completely supports the Terminal Server/Citrix environment and can be used simultaneously by multiple users on one computer. Bopup Messenger can automatically download and install updates from the IM server.
The centralized client/server architecture offers complete and flexible management for controlling your IM infrastructure. The central server logs all user activity and archives all messages and transfers with the reporting, search and printing options. It allows you to manage messaging groups, users’ contact information and permissions to send and view other users, assign and distribute important files and documents to users. It is easy to import user accounts from your Active Directory (LDAP) and start an efficient Instant Messaging system right now.
Several authentication modes are supported in the IM software: Simple (only matches Windows Login ID and IM account name on the server), Windows Authentication or private login ID (can be e-mail or any different name instead Windows Login ID) and password pair.
Key features overview:
- All messages and file transfers are encoded with strong encryption algorithms. That is the first and primary way to make corporate IM safe and secure.
- The centralized management of user groups allows organizing a flexible IM structure with a list of assigned groups and send/receive-only permissions available to each user.
- See the current status of each user in your Contact List, i.e. Online, Away, Offline (Not available). Manage your own status.
- Organize your personal Contact List and access it from any workplace and location.
- The smart and handy user interface is intuitive and easy. It really is.
- Deliver important information to users even if they are currently unavailable and receive such messages and files. Offline messages and transfers are stored on the IM server and automatically delivered to the recipient when he goes online.
- Receive files and documents that are assigned to you on the IM server. This feature offers an easy and secure distributing files and directories with a set of advanced flags.
Select your favorite messages with important information and they will be always in your message list until you delete them.
- The complete support for the Terminal Server, Citrix environments and Windows XP Fast User Switching feature. The messenger can be used by multiple users connected to the same server via Terminal Client sessions or by several users who have logon sessions on the same computer.
- Receive notifications and urgent messages from the IM server and stay updated on any events and information.
- These messages are automatically sent by the server on the scheduled time and at the specified intervals.