Use your webcam with multiple applications at the same time and add cool graphics to your webcam video window.
Without ManyCam installed you are unable to use your Webcam in more than one application at a time. For example you cannot use Camfrog Video Chat and video chat plus use Yahoo! Messenger and video chat simultaneously because Windows XP does not allow this.
ManyCam solves this problem for you by splitting one video stream into several video streams. All you need to do is to choose ManyCam virtual Webcam as the video source in your webcam applications. You can also add some features to the video stream by using ManyCam (for example, funny animations, time and text). Right click the ManyCam icon in your bottom right tray to access these features.
- Use your webcam with multiple programs simultaneously.
- Add text to your webcam video window with any application.
- Add cool animations to your video window.
- Show your local day and date in your video window.
- Add live CGI graphics like fire and water effects. You can even make it appear as if it is snowing inside your house!