Enable your employees call each other for free with OfficeSIP Server.
VoIP calls were always a great way to save. Free calling between computers is fully supported by OfficeSIP Server. To make it simple, install OfficeSIP Server, run free OfficeSIP Messenger and start talking! OfficeSIP Server enables voice calling in Windows Messenger, X-Lite and similar software-based open protocol SIP clients. OfficeSIP Server is designed for IM, enabling VoIP communications in SIP-compliant software and hardware clients.
Don’t like using computers for talking? Training employees costs more than anticipated savings? No need to change the workflow in your office! OfficeSIP Server allows using regular telephones for intra-office and inter-office calling without paying. Being a fully compliant, open-protocol SIP product OfficeSIP Server enables free VoIP communication between remote locations with no computers. Connect your wired or wireless office phones, handsets or headsets to inexpensive SIP devices and communicate for absolutely free in a convenient and customary manner!
OfficeSIP Server is designed for modern offices and runs on any Windows PC. No crippled command line and no config files to fine-tune. Install and configure OfficeSIP Server from within the comvenient graphical user interface. OfficeSIP Server requires minimum configuration and zero maintenance. Install OfficeSIP Server and start saving immediately!
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2008; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows 7
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (free download from Microsoft)
- SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP1 (free download from Microsoft)
- RAM: 512 MB (Minimun); 1024 MB (Recommended)
- Display: 800 x 600, 256 colors (Minimum)
- Processor: 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Minimum); 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (Recommended)