Designed for adding adjustable stereo spread to mono or stereo input signals Stereoizer gives you the controls you need to take your sounds into new dimensions.
With mono-compatible features and dynamic control for a shifting stereo image, Stereoizer 2 can generate the full range of stereo enhancement, from subtle depth control to full dynamic shifting and phase realignment. Great for percussion parts, lifeless pads, static lead sounds – anything that needs that little bit extra.
- Master process – fully mono compatible stereo enhancement: With Width and Resolution controls for adding fully mono-compatible stereo enhancement.
- Phase Shift / Invert: Looking to go ‘super wide’, engage in some phase collapsing techniques, or simply re-align an existing relationship? Stereoizer gives you the tools to dive in.
- Dynamics: Stereoizers dynamics control allows you to bring automatic animation to the settings, shifting and morphing the stereo spectrum.
- Linear width: Control the width of the whole process, expanding further (up to 200%) or reducing to reign in – subtle or beyond, you decide.
- Mono Check/Utility controls: Essential work flow enhancement features that help to make Stereoizer a real ‘go-to’ plugin