TAL-Reverb is a free open source stereo plate reverb based on juce. Its very diffuse and has its own sound because of its special signal routing. Slight modulated delay times avoid artefacts in the reverb tail and give this reverb its smooth sound.
This reverb is suitable if you need to put space around voices, drums, percussion, guitars and so on.
Maybe you try it on some percussion sounds to find out if you like it. Because of the few knobs, this plugin should be is easy to use.
- Easy to use plate reverb.
- Smooth diffuse sound.
- 12 dB High- and Low-Pass filter.
- Pre delay, up to one second.
- Usable for a wide range of sounds, especially percussion, drums, voices, guitars and so on.
- Midi Learn (vst’s only)
- 10 presets.
- open source.
- Fruity Loops automation issue (v 1.11).
- Crash on some systems fixed (v 1.11).
- 0dB marker for dry/wet (v 1.11).