VolumeShaper is an innovative VST plugin that lets you automate the volume of any signal in a flexible way and with unparalleled ease of use.
The plugin enables users to draw volume waveforms with impressive precision. Using the unique waveform drawing tool, you can construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive way.
VolumeShaper allows creating accurate and hard-synced cuts to an audio signal, as well as long, evolving transitions. Small corrections or changes that modify the volume shape of any input signal, such as the isolation, fading or muting of a section of a drum loop, can be completed in a second.
VolumeShaper 2 also makes an excellent tremolo unit, or can provide the typical effect of sidechain compression, with presets to get you started.
- Creative Modulation Tool: Create complex volume modulations with ease.
- Unique Waveform Drawing Capabilities: Construct your own modulation curves in a very intuitive way. Waveforms can be easily drawn using soft or hard breakpoints, thus producing gentle transitions or sharp bends in the waveform. The unique drawing tool is similar to professional graphics/vector software, and allows you to draw with impressive precision and unparalleled ease.
- Customized Waveforms: Up to 10 customized waveforms can be stored and used in VolumeShaper’s LFO.
- LFO Speed: LFO speed can be set free-running from 0.02 Hz to 5.24 kHz. It can also be set in rhythmic units synced to the host sequencer, from a fast 1/128 note modulation up to 32 bars.
- User Friendly Buttons: Reverse the waveform, move it in any direction, or randomize it. Select from a list of default waveforms, or copy and paste between waveforms, including presets.
- Complete Parameter Control via Automation: Absolutely everything in VolumeShaper 2 can be automated. Even the shape of the modulating waveform can be automated, and breakpoint movements can be recorded and played back. And if you want to use more than four modulation curves in a song, you can automate the LFO to switch between them.
- Exceptional Sound Quality: VolumeShaper computes the audio at a per-sample basis; the LFO is interpolated with linear or, for the audiophile, cubic interpolation. The plugin’s LFOs will always stay in sync, even when you make tempo changes in your host software, or jump ahead to different parts of your track.