With SFTPBlackbox you can upload and download files and whole directories from and to remote SSH servers, create and delete files and directories, check directory structure and more. And all these operations are performed using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol, also called Secure File Transfer Protocol or Secure FTP).
SFTP is a specialized protocol to transfer secure file transfer over SSH channel. SFTP is integral part of SSH 2 family of protocols and is supported by SSH servers. SFTP is not related to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), which is defined by RFC 959 and available in SSLBlackbox package.
SFTPBlackbox (.NET edition, part of SecureBlackbox software product) is a collection of managed components for SSH and SFTP support in your C#, VB.NET. C++.NET, ASP.NET applications.
- client-side and server-side components for .NET platform including Microsoft .NET Framework, .NET CF (Compact Framework) or Mono
- upload and download of files by mask (wildcards)
- low-level file operations with SFTP
- support for modern SSH encryption algorithms including AES, Blowfish and Twofish
- SSH key creation and management
- royalty-free license
- sample projects for C# and Visual Basic.NET (VB.NET)
- free individual technical support
SFTPBlackbox helps you to:
- File and directory upload and download can be implemented in minutes using use ElSimpleSFTPClient component;
- You can build SFTP servers yourself using ElSFTPServer component;
- Complete control over the SFTP and SSH layers is available with powerful ElSFTPClient and ElSSHClient components;
- You can use low-level functions for various file and directory operations on remote file system;
- You get maximal possible speed of transfer using compression and pipelining;
- With SFTPBlackbox you get both SFTP and SSH support at no charge;
- Free individual or public support is available from the very beginning of your evaluation and development