You don’t have to be a technical whiz to zip files and folders. Clear and logical right-mouse menus, drag and drop procedures, and suggested naming features bring incredible convenience to your fingertips. Use the powerful script with all its available options; you can automate repetitive archiving and cataloging tasks. The New easy-to-use ZIP Wizard provides step-by-step instructions; you will be surprised how easy to ZIP and how much space you can save with TurboZIP.
Open All Major Archive and E-Mail Attachment Formats, including ZIP, Java Archive JAR, RAR, CAB, ARJ, LHA (lzh), 7z (.7z), Bzip2 (.bz, .bz2) archives, and ISO image (.iso), Self-Extracting ZIP, JAR, LHA (exe) files, Microsoft Office 2007 archives (docm, docx, dotm, dotx, potm, potx, ppam, ppsm, ppsx, pptm, pptx, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, and xltx), Microsoft Compiled HTML Help (.chm), Microsoft Windows Installer (.msi), Unix Z archives (gz, taz, tgz, z), UNIX TAR archives, UU Encoded E-Mail (uue, uu), MIME e-mail (mme, mim, b64), Mac BinHex (bhx, hqx), Outlook (msg), Outlook Express (eml) e-mail.
You can browse photos or other images before you unzip with the new thumbnail view of TurobZIP. With Slider control, your photos come alive. Thumbnails are displayed on the fly; they are not using any disk space. TurboZIP focuses on performance. It works with the super fast zip/unzip core engine that is 35% percent faster than before. Many performance options have been added to increase speed of zipping and unzipping. TurboZIP comes with build-in viewers for over 200 file formats, from digital photos and multimedia files, Adobe Acrobat PDF, Microsoft Office, CAD* (DWF, DWG, DXF), to HTML with live links.
You can use TurboZIP to save archives anywhere you want. Use its auto scan to catalog your archives from your hard disks, USB flash drives, CD/DVD, external drives, or on the network. The catalog serves not only as history but also as a directory for your archived files, photos, music, and documents. It is much easier to find files in catalog instead of having to go through piles of CDs, DVDs, Memory Sticks, even when they are not in the drives, or archived files scattered all over your computer and network.
- Open all major archive and e-mail formats; create Zip, JAR, LHA and e-mail encoding
- New Added extract 7z (.7z), Bzip2 (.bz, .bz2), ISO image (.iso) archive formats
- New Added extract Microsoft Compiled HTML Help (.chm) format
- New Added extract Microsoft Windows Installer (.msi) format
- New Support Microsoft Office 2007 archives
- New 64-bit Enhanced Deflated method
- New Thumbnail view of photos in archives
- Silent archive option
- Automated compress command
- Supports 9 levels of compression ratios vs. speed
- File spanning on HDD, Removable Drive, and CD/DVD
- Unlimited file size, PKZIP 8.0, SecureZIP 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 compatible
- Extensive filter support to include and exclude files
- Display the internal subfolder structure in tree view
- Secure cataloging and archive management
- Supports internal viewing of 200+ popular formats
- Supports 128/256 Advanced Encryption Standards
- Transparent editing of photo and text within archive and automatically save it back
- Send selected files in an archive to E-mail or create a new Zip and send to E-mail
- New Vista style Compression Wizard and customizable interface