AIFF MP3 Converter converts AIFF to MP3 and AIFF to WAV. AIFF files generally end with a .aif, .aiff, .aifc, or .afc extension. You can change encoding parameters of target files such as sample frequency, bit rate, channels, and quality. So it’s possible to convert a large-size file to a smaller one. And, the software adds or keeps ID3 tag when converting. The software supports to change sound volume as well.
The software also supports batch conversion. You can convert a batch of AIFF files to MP3 or WAV at a time. The converter supports more than 100 audio and video files. The software is full compatible with Vista and Windows 7.
Supported input files: 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, 4XM, AAC, AC3, ADX, AFC, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, ALAW, AMR, AMV, APE, ASF, AU, AVI, AWB, CAF, CDA, CDATA, DIF, DIVX, DTS, DV, DVD, DVR-MS, DXA, FLAC, FLC, FLI, FLIC, FLV, FLX, GSM, GXF, H261, H263, H263+, H264, IT, KAR, M1A, M1V, M2A, M2TS, M2V, M4A, M4B, M4V, MID, MIDI, MJ2, MJPEG, MJPG, MKA, MKV, MLP, MLV, MMF, MO3, MOD, MOV, MP+, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPC, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPGA, MPP, MPV, MTM, MTS, MTV, MVI, MXF, NSA, NSV, NUT, NUV, OGA, OGG, OGM, OGV, OGX, OMA, PSP, PSX, PVA, QCP, QT, RA, RAM, RM, RMI, RMVB, ROQ, RPL, S3M, SDP, SHN, SMK, SND, SOL, SPX, STR, SWF, TS, TTA, UMX, VFW, VID, VMD, VOB, VOC, VQF, W64, WAV, WAVE64, WM, WMA, WMD, WMV, WV, XA, XM, XVID, XWMV, and YUV.
Supported output files: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, MP4, M4A (MPEG-4 Audio), M4B (MPEG-4 Audiobook), OGG, AMR, and AWB.
- Convert AIFF to MP3: Convert your AIFF/AIF/AIFC/AFC files into MP3 format for reducing file size, saving disk space and playing them in your MP3 player. You can also add ID3 tag (include title, artist, album, year, comment and genre) to MP3 files when converting.
- Convert AIFF to WAV: If you want to burn your AIFF/AIF/AIFC/AFC files onto a CD and play in your CD player you should convert them into WAV format first.
- Support more than 100 file formats: AIFF MP3 Converter is an ALL-IN-ONE audio converter that supports almost all audio and video files. And it’s full compatible with Vista and Windows 7.
- Change sound volume: If the sound of your AIFF files is so lower or higher, you can use the software to amplify or reduce the sound.
- Convert a batch of AIFF/AIF/AIFC/AFC files into MP3/WAV format at a time: AIFF MP3 Converter supports batch conversion. You can add multiple AIFF/AIF/AIFC/AFC files or a folder, or drag and drop several AIFF files and folders onto its main window, and then software will search all AIF/AIF/AIFC/AFC files and add them to conversion list.
- Output destination files to another folder or driver and keep path of original files: If you have bulk of AIFF files within different folders, and you want to convert them to MP3 or WAV format and output to another folder or driver and keep the original tree path, you can use the feature we designed for you.
- No experience of AIFF, WAV and MP3 necessary: AIFF MP3 Converter is very easy-to-use without knowledge of AIFF, WAV and MP3.
- Improves conversion kernel
- Supports more input file formats
- Supports ID3 tags added by iTunes for AIFF file
- Improves sound quality of MP3, WMA, OGG files
- Fixes bug