The Free Video Converter allows you to convert, split, merge and edit
movie files. It supports wide variety of video formats from AVI to Flash
and high-definition movies (MTS) captured with new HD cameras. The
intuitive interface makes it easy to perform basic conversion tasks,
supporting additional features like joining and splitting movie clips,
conversion for converting multiple movies in one step.
Video Converter features:
- Opens and converts from the following file formats: AVI, FLV, MOV,
MPG, MPEG, MTS, RM, RMVB, QT, WMV, and others recognized by your
- Converts to the following output format: AVI, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2,
- Easy and simple user interface including the movie preview area,
and editing area, and video clip management area.
- Supports splitting or merging multiple videos by selecting movie
to be merged or split.
- Supports the new high-definition high-quality format H.264,
multi-pass conversion for even higher quality. This allows creating
quality movies at minimum size.
- Provides predefined conversion settings for instant conversion to
formats supported by YouTube, iPod, iPhone, HDTV, and Web pages
- Supports saving custom conversion settings.
- Supports movie scaling (resizing), deinterlacing, and changing
- Supports batch mode to quickly convert multiple movies or
selections to a
single or separate output files.
- Supports saving and loading movie conversion projects.
- Creates HTML pages that play converted videos as Flash movies
easy publishing to the Web.
- Absolutely free – nothing to buy!