Flash To Video console allows you converts any Adobe Flash (*.swf/*.flv) to video movie AVI, WMV or ASF, MPEG. The converting process allowing ActionScript inside SWF/FLV, so you convert your flash presentations, flash games and much more.
Flash to Video Console take all possible parameters such as Video size, Video codec, sound codec, Frame Rate (FPS), Max Time and Transparency. Changing transparency option you can control opacity and capture movies with full RGBA support.
You can use console conversion at WebServer or your corporate server in network. Console can be executed by any scrips such as WSH, or BAT, you can call console from webserver scripts such as ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, perl or python.
- Console application with command line interface
- Convert movie clips and action scripts.
- rue Alpha (Transparency) support for Flash movies, you can capture Flash movies with Alpha to 32 bit Video with alpha support.
- No skip frames during conversion.
- supported most of codecs installed on user systems
- Support all Flash SWF and FLV movies.
- Movie width and height determination.
- Auto determination of Movie duration.