MIDIRenderer is a MIDI rendering software that allows you to convert
MIDI to WMA, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR or WAV files. It is often used when
you need to playback MIDI composition on the portable player, car audio
system or burn MIDI files on Audio CD.
Unlike the other similar programs MIDIRenderer provides direct MIDI rendering to
waveform without using sound card and allows you to use any high-quality instrument
sound instead of Windows General MIDI set.
- High quality software synthesizer.
- High performance. Depending from your CPU conversion will be 100x faster than
- MIDIRenderer support all popular output formats. MIDI to MP3? No problems!
Need higher quality? Use lossless format like FLAC or APE. You can even convert MIDI to AMR
format for mobile devices.
- Shell integration. Drag and Drop support.
- Muitithreading. Get performance boost from modern multi-core CPU.
- Quality not depend from sound card. Moreover, sound card not required for conversion.
- SoundFont support. MIDI file will sounds different depending from selected SoundFont.
- Input: MID, MIDI, RMI, RMID, KAR
- Output: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, AMR
- Default options: 44100 Hz, 16-bit, Stereo