MP3Producer represents a handy, reliable and easy to use ripper and encoder, that fast and qualitatively converts audio CD tracks to a variety of the most popular audio formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA. Moreover, MP3Producer encodes WAV to MP3, OGG, WMA and decodes MP3, OGG and WMA to WAV.
MP3Producer supports the following formats:
- MP3 – MPEG1 and MPEG2, constant (CBR) and variable bitrates (8-320 kbps),
- WAV – 22050/44100 Mono/Stereo,
- OGG – constant, variable bitrates and average (ABR) bitrates (8-320 kbps),
- WMA – constant and variable bitrates (5-320 kbps) using the Windows Media Audio 9.1 Voice, Professional, Lossless codecs.
Using MP3Producer is very simple – the program interface consists of 4 tabs, accomplishing the actions on each of them in series, you’ll fill out the ID3 tag fields, choose the requisite filenames format, define the audio format settings. All the actions are easy to fulfil because of large number of presets and automated dialogs.
The design of the first tab – ‘Track List’ – is very well considered. Being handy, vivid, and obvious, it helps to comprehend the stage of the copying or encoding process.
- Converts CD tracks to MP3, OGG and WMA files
- Extracts CD tracks to WAV files
- Encodes WAV to MP3, OGG and WMA files
- Decodes MP3, OGG and WMA files to WAV
- Supports MPEG1, MPEG2; all constant, variable and average bitrates (8-320 kbps)
- Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, OGG and WMA tags
- Edits and creates filenames
- Multi-language interface
- CDDB/FreeDB support
- Built-in CD, WAV player
- Play functionalities for MP3, OGG and WMA files