OGG to MP3 ActiveX 2.0 is an OCX control for software developers that can convert OGG files to MP3, or MP3 to OGG files, with the popular PCM WAV format supported.
The control supports MP3 bitrate, VBR and Quality, and OGG quality or bitrate, WAV bitrate, sample rate, channels.
Also, OGG to MP3 ActiveX 2.0 supports many events, can easily copy or set the ID3 tags to the destination file, with error handling, runs fast, and easy to the use. Including Visual Basic and NET samples with source code.
- WAV to MP3 ActiveX
- Convert WAV files to MP3.
- Convert MP3 to WAV file.
- Decode OGG to MP3 ActiveX
- Convert OGG to MP3.
- Convert OGG to WAV file.
- Decode and Encode OGG, MP3 and WAV from one format to another.
- Set the ID3 tags for the destination files.
- Copy the ID3 tags from the source to the destination files.
- Support Progress, Error, Stop and more events.
- With error handling.
- Runs fast.
- Easy to the use.
- Include Visual Basic 6 example.
- Free trial.