SUPER is a Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer, a GUI to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn.
SUPER supports a wide variety of input/source file format to play or encode (to & from) without any additional third party software:
– Video format: 3gp (Nokia, Siemens, Sony, Ericson) asf, avi (DivX, Xvid, MPEG4, MSmpeg4, etc..), fli, flc, flv (used in Flash), mpg (Mpeg I or Mpeg II), mov, mp4, ogg, qt, rm, str (Play Station), swf (Flash), viv, vob, wmv
– Audio format: ac3, amr, mp2, mp3, mp4, ogg, ra, wma
SUPER supports the conversion (encoding) to most of the above mentioned formats. SUPER provides a variety of video codec selection with every file format conversion (encoding).
SUPER provides a variety of audio codec selection with every file format conversion (encoding).
Easy configuration of the essential video parameters (size, fps and video bitrate) during file conversion, simplifying the user’s encoding process while parsing internally optimized video commands for best encoding results.
Easy configuration of the essential audio parameters (sampling rate, number of channels and audio bitrate) during file conversion, simplifying the user’s encoding process while parsing internally optimized audio commands for best encoding results. Multiple batch file processing by simple file drag and drop.
SUPER supports the following formats as input source file:
– Input Image Sequence: jpg, pgm, png, ppm (with sequentially numbered-ONLY filenames)
having the same filename numbered-ONLY format. Example: 0001.jpg –up to–> 0999.jpg
note that this format will NOT work name_0001.jpg –up to–> name_0999.jpg (take out name_)
– Input Video format: 3gp, 3g2, amv, asf, avi, dat, dvr-ms, fli, flc, flv, m2ts, mpg, mkv, mov
m4v, mp4, nsv, ogm, qt, rm(vb), str, swf, ts, trp, ty, ty+, tmf, viv, vob, wmv ..
– Input Audio format: aac, ac3, amr, flac, mmf, m4a, mp2, mp3, mpc, ogg, ra, wav, wma ..
– Input AviSynth Script Files: avs. To write a script and specify advanced encoding commands using AviSynth scripts!