Gridy adds an invisible grid to Windows, so that any window you move or resize is snapped to it.
Snapping is enabled with mouse drag or keyboard arrow keys.
Gridy also lets you store and restore a window’s size and position in up to 9 slots. This is useful for quickly arranging your windows in a convenient way. In addition, you can: Make any window semi-transparent, hide the window’s Alt-Tab icon and set any window to be Always on Top.
Features of Gridy
- Make window semi-transparent
- Hide the window’s Alt-Tab icon
- Set window to be Always on Top
- Resize to a predefined size of your choice
- Minimize all windows but the active one