Keyboard Maestro is a powerful macro program for Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard which has received glowing reviews. Keyboard Maestro will take your Macintosh experience to a new level in “Ease of Use”. With Keyboard Maestro you can design a custom action sequence with your own shortcuts and use them at any time, you can navigate through running applications and open windows with Program Switcher, and you can work with an unlimited number of clipboards – all by pressing simple keystrokes.
Now with an entirely new and modernized user interface inspired by Snow Leopard. The new interface in Keyboard Maestro 4 draws on familiar Mac OS X applications to quickly get you devising your own macros.
With the release of Keyboard Maestro 4 we have added support for using command-Tab, executing macros when hot keys are released, support for Growl, and much more.
New in Keyboard Maestro 4.0:
- An entirely new and modernized user interface.
- Allow the use of command-Tab as a hot key.
- Execute macros when hot keys are pressed, held down, or released.
- Support for growl notifications.
- Enhanced and extended clipboard switcher including searching, image and rich text display.
- Enhanced program switcher including switch to an application and hide all others.
- Enhanced Status Menu with grouped/hierarchical items.
- Allow a hot key to execute multiple macros.
- Google search action.
- Growl action.
- Control QuickTime Player.
- Show/Hide specific applications.
- Show all applications.
Simplified in Keyboard Maestro 4.0:
- 10.5+ only.
- Removed support for version 2 preference files.