Sothink CoolMenu is a flexible menu tool to create pop-up Java menu.
Using CoolMenu, users can create unlimited menu items at their pleasure
without knowing HTML or Java codes. It provides two ways to create a
new effect so that users can select a well-designed template to begin
the configuration as before or exert their imagination to create a new
one from blank.
- New well-designed interface makes the tool much easier to use.
- Preview the templates in "Create New" & "Manage Template" dialogs.
- Newly-added preview window enables user to view the configured effect in real time.
- Auto rename duplicate files when copying support files.
- Provide integrating module with FrontPage (also known as add-in).
- Users can create and configure coolmenu within FrontPage by simply clicking its button on ToolBar.
- Easy to use. Doesn’t require any coding
- Specify sub-menu pop-up direction
- Multi-level menus support
- Clear operate interface with guild text on
- Three menu states property(mouse over, clicking, normal
- Supply three ways to add Java coolmenus to web pages
- Audio, image support
- Support users to define web directory during configuration
- Specify menu scrolling direction
- Support item transparent function
- Implement various effects: buttons, image maps, coolbars, etc
- Provide templates to make work easier
- Specify the browser to preview
- Preview the generated applet without quitting