Check Off is a quick to-do list that sits in your Mac’s menu bar. Check Off is just
a mouse click away no matter where you are on your Mac. Whether you are
making a grocery list, tracking your school assignments by class or
just jotting down what you need to do for the day, Check Off can adapt
to your workflow.
Check Off lets you create tasks and task folders on the fly.
Each item in your Check Off list can have its own rich text note for
more information and a label for a quick, visual identifier. With Check
Off 4.0, you can even purge your checked items with the click of a
Just like the Mac’s Finder application, you can label any task or
task folder in Check Off using a colors label. Labels are a great way
to visually categorize your tasks based on their context or any other
organizational pattern you see fit. You can also assign your own name to the labels via Check Off’s preferences: just like the Finder.
Improvements of this Version:
- Check Off should handle exporting larger lists better.
- Updated crash reporter to handle 10.6 better.
- Resolved a few garbage collector related crashers.
- Resolved a few issues in the 4.0 data migration script.
- Added gradient behind toolbar items to give them a bit more pop.
- Resolved issue where creating a new task or folder while editing an existing one would not retain the edited values.
- Updated Check Off’s outline view to no longer toss warnings about reloading data while editing an existing item.
- Resolved issue where the crash reporter was a bit to eager to
- Resolved issue where Check Off would crash if VoiceOver was
- Added better support for Mac OS X's accessibility features.
- Resolved issue where deleting an item would not update the
selection in the outline.
- Improved stability for 10.5 users.
- Improved support for Spaces so that Check Off will show in any
space by default.
- Updated URLs in Help Book and Register window to be more
- Renamed the Check Off help folder in hopes of making it load
more reliably in 10.5.
- Resolved issue where .colicense files wouldn't be
properly recognized by the system.
- Resolved issue where an error would be presented if both the
old and new preferences files existed.
- Added newsletter signup form on first launch.
- Cleaned up the first launch experience so the nag screen
doesn't initially appear.
- Updated the wording on the registration panel.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.