Anuko World Clock 5.4.2
Anuko World Clock is a download for Windows that replaces the regular system clock with several time zones of your choosing. Knowing the time around the world has never been simpler. Whether you are an enterprise in need of an efficient timezone monitoring utility, or a home user with a loved-one in another country, or stock and currency trader, this clock is software you should not be without.
Anuko World Clock is a multi-time zone clock with time sync, time converter, timer, stopwatch, alarm clock, and more. It replaces the standard Windows clock with the number of clocks you choose, and can also add more clocks to your desktop. It is skinnable and highly configurable to suit anyone's needs, whether you're using it for business or just want more from your system clock.
- Multiple Time Zone Clock in Taskbar
- Anuko World Clock replaces the regular system clock in the system tray (the area, which is usually located at the right end of the taskbar, in the lower right-hand corner of your screen) with multiple clocks for any time zones you choose.
- You can label your clocks with any name, such as New York, London, Me, etc. for easy reference.
- You can have up to 10 clocks in taskbar and up to 30 in tooltip.
- Multiple Clocks on Desktop
- Clocks can also be placed anywhere on the desktop.
- Clocks on desktop can be arranged in any order, such as a vertical or horizontal line or a more complex configuration. Clocks can be pinned together so that they become a single object that can be dragged and dropped anywhere on the desktop.
- Desktop clocks can be configured independently to use different skins, and many skins allow easy resizing using your mouse wheel.
- Countdown Timers and Stopwatches
- Fully configurable timers and stopwatches that track time anywhere from seconds to many weeks, and can be configured to show the time in any format you choose.
- Timers and stopwatches support all the same options as the clocks, including alarms and highlights that can be configured to trigger at any time period you choose.
- Timers and stopwatches are convenient to help you track any time period, whether it's "26 days to fiscal year end", "3 minutes 29 seconds until eBay auction closes", or "5 days since they said the check was in the mail".
- Multiple Clocks in Tooltip
You can configure Anuko World Clock to display all time zones in a tooltip, with only the number of clocks you choose in taskbar. This way you can see just one (or a few) clock at a time, and see all other times when the mouse is hovered over the clock.