Chronos clock is a desktop clock capable of displaying multiple international clocks and timers. It also includes alarm clocks, time sync, calendar, time converter and many other features . If you would like to keep track of time around the world… Chronos Clock is for you !! Whether it’s business, family or chat friends, Chronos Clock, is the perfect program. Chronos…The clock that’s able to display multiple clocks with different time zones & countdown/event timers in a floating desktop clock bar.
Chronos Clock is simple to install and easy to use. If you need to know the time in other countries you can quickly set up a clock showing the current time anywhere in the world, Chronos also calculates Daylight and Standard time variations and can display your clock in a variety of digital/analog formats.
Its powerful alarm system lets you configure one-time and repetitive alarms that can be linked to your clocks time zones and alert you of events in many different ways.
- Multiple clocks each able to show a different time zone. Each clock can use a standard or user customized display format.
- You can give your clocks/timers any name, such as Home, Tucson, Kids, etc. for easy reference.
- Clocks/timers can be configured independently with different layouts.
- Clock bar auto hide feature, letting Chronos fade away when not needed.
- Countdown timers showing hours, minutes and seconds that counts down to zero before optionally triggering an alarm.
- Event timers, a long term timer that displays the time to or from a specific date and time.
- Powerful alarm system, allowing you to setup multiple one-time or repetitive alarms.
- Alarms can be linked to your PC’s clock or linked to any clock(s) on the Chronos clock bar, using the selected clocks timezone to calculate when to activate the alarm.
- Each alarm can display an Alert message,make spoken announements, email alerts, play an alarm sound, play a CD, run another program, open files, open web pages or power off the PC. Any combination as required.
- Spoken announcements using the SAPI speech system or Microsoft Agent to speak the time and spoken alarm alerts.
- Automatic Internet time synchronization using NTP/SNTP time-servers, to keep your PC’s clock up to date.
- Time Converter, to let you easily calculate time differences. This is useful if you need to schedule events/meetings in different time zones.
- Calendar/memo notes to give notice of important dates, appointments etc.
- Links to alarm system for calendar alerts.