Clock.NET can be considered as a "simple always-on-top clock with alarms and calendar" or as a "clock utility" with which you can do many things. It’s simple for using and can be fully redesigned, as anybody will like it. The general ideas while Clock.NET writing were style and simplicity.
Clock.NET is written with C# and in the "Source Editor". It’s compiled by C# compiler (csc.exe) which is included into the ".NET Framework Redistributable" (23 MB, and can be freely downloaded from Microsoft site). So, all it just says that C# is very suitable for any application development 🙂
- It can be ‘Always On Top’.
- It can be digital.
- It can be in the tray.
- It has "Simple Alarms".
- It has "Simple Month Calendar".
- It has Clock.NET – Preferences dialog.
- It plays sounds for every half-hour, hour…
- And background can be assigned, and…