View time for all cities / countries on your desktop.
Crave World Clock is a must-have tool if you need to deal with customers from around the world. View current time and date for all cities around the world on your desktop using a real world map with day / night effects. A real-time imagery is used from NASA to show the world map.
- World Map with Real NASA Imagery: Crave World Clock uses real imagery provided by NASA to show world map. It shows day and night effects using shades and even lights from major cities around the world to show night time.
- Set World Map as your Desktop Wallpaper: You will be able to set the world map as your desktop wallpaper. The wallpaper will be updated as the time changes with the real world map.
- Time-Finder Tool to Quickly Find Time for Any City Around the World: You can use the time-finder tool to quickly find the current time for any city or country. You can type-in the city or country name and the time with current date will be displayed. You can activate the time finder window with a short-cut (hot) key to make it fast.
- Multi-year Calendar View at a Glance: You can view calendar for current or any year you like with all days and months for each year at a glance.
- Quick Access to International Dialing Codes: Additionally, you can quickly access international dialing codes for all the cities around the world. This is useful if you need to make international calls to your customers or anyone else.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Hard disk space (4 MB)
- Pentium I or higher processor
- 128 MB RAM