DeskAngel is a tool running on Microsoft Windows Operating System. It is very small, portable and totally free. Most of the features can be done just by clicking your mouse.
It contains following features:
- System Features:
- Lock windows. System provided a hotkey win+l.
- Turn off monitor. Default hotkey is win+o.
- Hibernate windows. Default hotkey is win+h.
- Simulate win Key. F6 works like win key.
- Windows Enhancement Features:
- Directly scroll the document under the cursor, whenever it was active or not, while rotating the wheel of the mouse.
- Auto scroll the document the under cursor, by pressing wheel button of the mouse and rotating one step.
- Toggle topmost status of a window by right clicking on its title bar.
- Roll up a window by double clicking on its title bar.
- Toggle move mode by right clicking the bottom border of a window.
- Close a window by pressing right alt then double clicking on title bar of it.
- Maximize/Restore a window by middle button clicking in it.
- Visual Effect Features:
- Edge snap is like 'Aero snap' of 'windows 7', which snaps a window to the edges of screen.
- Adjust transparent rate of a window by pressing 'left ctrl+alt' and rotating mouse wheel on it.
- Show icon only on taskbar.
- Change cursor style while moving window.
- Hide cursor while typing in non-microsoft applications.
- Move position of buttons in taskbar for Windows Vista.
- Misc Features:
- Screen clipping is a screenshot tool by pressing left button and moving to draw a rectangle on the screen.
- Translate left button pressing+right button clicking to 'alt+right button click'.
- Auto close a specified window.
- Auto connect and login to the remote PCs in LAN with the specified user name and password.
- Disaplay informations of a window by right clicking on it.
- Disable ime for specified windows.
- Convert file path in clipboard to pasted-able object, and vice versa.
Feb 26 2010