Talking Desktop Clock adds new features to your Windows system tray clock.
- It shows the time in the system tray and/or on the desktop,
- You can choose from many attractive clock styles, both analog and digital. You can also make custom clock styles.
- It uses Microsoft® Speech or Microsoft® Agent to announce the time on the hour, ½ hour, or ¼ hour, or at any interval you choose.
- It can play a chime on the hour, ½ hour, or ¼ hour, or at any interval you choose.
- You can choose from a number of different chimes, from classic to silly. You can also make custom chimes that play .WAV files.
Talking Desktop Clock has a number of optional clock styles and chimes that are only installed if you choose a Complete or Custom installation. The setup files for these optional features are downloaded automatically as required.