TinyClock is (surprise!) a tiny clock. It was written because the standard taskbar clock is unreadable on a narrow vertical taskbar. Other clock utilities I found took up too much screen space, and many were huge programs.
- Use TinyClock as a floating window clock and/or a taskbar-icon
- Choose 12/24 hour time, font & colours, optional seconds display
- TinyClock has a tiny screen footprint and tiny program size
- TinyClock remembers its last position (per user)
- TinyClock floats above other windows, or can be hidden as a taskbar icon.
- TinyClock reacts intelligently to changes in display resolution and taskbar position
- Secure version available (no date/time change or taskbar icon menu options)